Monday, February 22, 2010

Feb-u-where did you go?

Some things that might explain why i havent been writing, and why i havent been putting up pictures.

A few weeks ago i decided to leave my ulpan program, for various reasons not so important. I was offered shelter by a friend of mine living on the kibbutz, so not much as changed since im still living in the same etc etc, but now that i dont have to clean spoons everyother day for 9 hours, ive been able to do a lot more trips and hikes etc, and have vastly improved my cooking skills, which i see as a skill much more usefull than silverware drying.

Anyway in one of my travels i visted a super ecofriendly kibbutz "lotan" in the negev. It was sooo amazing there, and i really loved it, indescribeable the atmosphere, ideology, just spirt that all these people had for the enviornment. On my long bus ride home, i fell asleep and my waterbottle leaked on to my beloved fancy camera! yah! stupiiiiiiiid! And really honestly it didnt get SOAKED, i also had books in my bag, and the edges were damp, but i thought everything would be alright, well it wasnt, and after talking to lots of camera stores this is what i have::

pay 1700shekels ($420) and they will fix my electrical circut and whatever else needs to be fixed so i can have a working camera.

get it fixed in america and pay ALOT less, but then be without a camera for my last month in israel when im traveling all the time, and of course without it in india.

sucks right, but i suppouse its my fault, and im litterally going to have to pay for it.

Happy Purim to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment