Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ruth in arabic means cowshit.

this is my home, number 86, its removed from most of the other dorms, and theres hellas bike.
I havent been blogging much because im busy. I wake up at seven everymorning, to either learn hebrew, or work until 4. After that im free but ussually tired so i end up studying, or reading. Ocassionally when the weathers nice i wander up the hill to the ruins. (Right to Left ) Alex from Kentucky, Fillipo from Italy and Hella from germany watch the sunset. Beautiful
despite this computer moving desperatley slow, time is moving quite fast here.
Remember if you love me:
Ruth Eddy
Ulpan Kibbutz Tzuba
Jerusalem Hills
90870, Israel


1 comment:

  1. But Ruth in Hebrew means compassion (I think) or anyway it does in English (as in ruthless).

    We'll miss you at Thanksgiving.
    Love from,
    your fellow Ruth

    ReplyDelete